Finding Balance - Free MRR eBooks
All the uploaded files are scanned against viruses and malware
Learn how to achieve balance in your life so that you may live in peace and happiness. Stop living in denial and pushing yourself to exhaustion on things that aren't all that essential to you anymore!
Do you have a sense that something is lacking from your life? Do you have everything you want, yet you still feel empty and unsatisfied with many aspects of your life?
A common complaint among individuals is that there never seem to be enough hours in the day. They may spend the whole day at work and then have to carry it home with them, which means working late into the evening.
They may discover that they are losing out on crucial elements of their lives, such as falling behind in their health, having no time for their interests, and missing out on vital time spent with family and friends, among other things.
Here is a list of the things you will study throughout this training:
- Find out how to create your own set of values and priorities, how to adjust your thinking, and how to give up things that get in the way of your goals.
- How to maintain a healthy work-life balance without devoting your whole life to your job.
- How to spend more quality time with your family, capturing those priceless moments as they get older. -
- How to build meaningful connections with friends and family, as well as the most effective ways to use them to make life more fulfilling.
- Here's how you can incorporate wellness and health into your busy lifestyle right now.
- Hobby and leisure time are critical in helping you fill your cup and feel better overall, as shown by research.
- How to bring it all together with action plans that will genuinely help you achieve the balance you want is covered in this chapter.
- And a whole lot more!
Modules such as the following are included in this package:
- Ressource Cheat Sheet
- Create a mindmap
- The sales page
- the optin page
- Email Swipes
- Images for Social Media
- .PDF, .HTML, .PNG, .JPG, .TXT, .DOCX
- Source File
- Digital Marketing
- File Size
- 62 MB
- Master Resell Rights